Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 1, 2012

MTM Series 2012: No.5_Dy Up Ternoon's simple interior



SketchUp Screen grab.


Sun direction in SketchUp to allow the light and shadow playing drama in the interior space. Notice than in SketchUp I dont have to model everything. I just model the space visible to the camera. This is important to reduce file size.


Also in SketchUp model the grooves as much as possible. You may want to add some smoothing too if the groove is near the camera.


Beside the sunlight, I also added some IES lighting and emissive lighting.


Emissive Light Setting


Most of my materials are fairly simple setting. My wood setting is this.


Text Sky and SunLight Parameters


Camera Settings


DMC Sampler and Color Mapping


Image Sampler


GI Settings


Raw Render

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét